10 January 2009

DD Training Tranisition Begins

So it has been a while since I have let anyone have authority over me. When I did before it did not end well for me, they abused their authority and betrayed me in ways that no one could believe. Letting myself feel that way again is terrifying but now its a whole new ball of wax. DH is the only one I trust to have this authority and to use it for the good of "us" not just him.

DHOH has always said that he loves us, because you can love someone and not be able to be with that person, however when you love who you are with that person, that is what will last. So now I venture to once again place all that am in the hands of another, and allow him to break me down to my core and build me up to the wife, mother, and Christian I want to be.

I know it will not be easy but when I am done or at least progressed I will feel a sense of accomplishment. Something that seemed insurmountable is now attainable and I could
be the transformation I have longed for most of my life. Now I feel as though I am standing on
a cliff wondering if I should take that leap and realizing that I am already swimming in the middle of the ocean trying to tread water. Confusion and doubt seem to be my only friends these days.

So today is a single step in a life long journey of seeking myself. This is how we begin. We just do. There is no ceremony, no celebration, just the knowledge that we are delving into something greater than both of us and we will be changed. We will never be the same again.

God Bless

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment