10 January 2009

Welcome to DD Training

We are a different breed of people. We are servants at heart and have both served our country in the military. So it is not a big surprise that we would incorporate those aspects that would work in our everyday lives. I am a responsible adult but I need clear boundaries and regulations to function outside of myself. I need order and discipline with clear rules that help me stay focused and on task to bring out the best in me.

When we decided that we needed to feel comfortable in our God given roles I suggested a basic training to help break me of bad habits, learn new habits and to strengthen my spirit and our relationship through mutual hardship. I also wanted him to "whip my butt" no pun intended back in shape.

Part of the rules that he came up with as we began this journey is how discipline will be carried out. In most of the DD couples that I have encountered in my very limited experience of DD used spanking as the most common form of punishment but my veteran husband has ideas above and beyond that.

First and second offense immediately will be punished with 10-20 (at first increasing as I get stronger) exercises, these will be his choice. Not completing the punishment or quitting would mean an extra penalty. That night a spanking or non -spanking punishment will be awarded depending on the offense on top of the push ups, sit ups, 8 counts, etc. that he assigned immediately following the infraction.

Not only in the first week have I been getting stronger but I have been able to do more without getting as tired. It is actually starting to condition my body and it is only the first week.

More to come Stay tuned

God Bless

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment