10 January 2009

DD training Week 1 Day 5H

During this weekend will be getting our home back together. I am ashamed to say how bad it has gotten and in this training stage I should really know better. So since our standards have completely fallen away (we can't seem to be consistent) B has decided that we are going to military standards of cleanliness and has ordered that we simplify greatly our living space. I am quite surprised I remember living on so little when I was in the military, when did I start to *need* so much stuff? When did my happiness center on how much we had even though we couldn't enjoy anything. I have to admit that it will take a great amount of discipline (for us both) in order to thin our home down to manageable.

He is not just talking about the glove test but how items are folded and stowed and he will inspect, not just now in the future too. I am relieved frankly now I know what everything should look like and how it should be put away. He has made it crystal clear that he will not tolerate laziness on my part and not following directions precisely. He was an inspector of the barracks shortly before getting out so I believe him when he says he will inspect.

I also have to request before I bring ANYTHING new into this home now and forever. If it is not
"authorized" but him it is not allowed to be here, end of discussion.

*Note punishments during this time will be under punishments still and will be a separate post.

God Bless

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment