10 January 2009

Payment Table.

Sometimes I want to eat things (donuts, cookies, etc. ) that are not good for my diet and weight loss goals so DHOH and I came up with a Payment Table to allow me to "pay" for the goodies I want to consume.
Of course I still have to ask permission and they have to be authorized or payment is doubled or tripled according to the amount consumed. Of course this is to be completed immediately unless doubled or more then I have till Lights Out to complete it. This is also on top of any PT he assigned for other reasons including Daily Calisthenics or PT.

1 Donut or Cinnamon roll 50 sit ups, 20 push ups, 20 leg lifts and 10 eight count body builders
2 Cookies (homemade) 20 push ups, 20 side leg lifts [each side]
2 Cookies (bought) 20 push ups, 10 push ups
2 pc. Candy 10 push ups

of course this is only the beginning but more will be added.

* Explanation of what each exercise is will be added in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment