30 October 2009

CDD BOOT CAMP DAY 4 No is a Four Letter Word

I am doing two posts back to back because I am a little behind, and I have neglected my blog a little I am really sorry for that.

CDD Boot camp Day 4 NO is a Four Letter word

I don’t mean literally obviously but I have been informed I am not allowed to say NO! Meaning not to an order. I can answer no, Sir but I can’t just blurt out no without reason.
If I have an objection, then I need to respectfully say so. I have to say having this restriction on my speech is a little to get used to but it is also helping me to realize that he is in charge. He is the authority that I must obey. Not just because I ultimately want to but also because My Lord wants me to. I am called to obey my husband in all things as the bible plainly says on many occasions.

Ephesians 5:22-24, "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord, For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body, Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."

"Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." -1st Peter 3:6

Furthermore I really don’t want to say no, I want him to challenge me more. I want him to take my submission to a new level and have me do things I wouldn’t want to but that will help me grow. I hate to say sometimes I only say no because I want to challenge him and help him grow…:P

I want to see what he will do, if he will follow through. However I hit a point that I don’t want to challenge him anymore. I just want to follow. There is still resistance in me, in my heart that says. “If you submit fully he will stop”. I am still afraid if I don’t resist he won’t “bring down the hammer” so to speak. Whenever I am cooperative in my punishments I end up feeling NOT spanked enough and resentful and the weird thing is that is even if I wasn’t resentful to begin with. So how do I get the spanking I really want and NEED and still obey him? That’s what has me bratting. That notion that sometimes I need a good, long, hard spanking and the ONLY way I can get it is to be bad. So I guess this new rule isn’t so bad, because it will take me a while to get the hang of it and in the mean time I won’t be short of the spankings I need.


GOD BLESS

MANDY THE BRAT PRINCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment