03 November 2009

New Item in My Wardrobe






My HOH mentioned that he wanted me to have something like the black garter
because he can never remember when I have earned discipline. He decided a
choker was perfect.
I made the choker. Whenever I have been bad (not for maintenance or discretionary discipline) and earned a punishment I have to wear it and write in my naughty book what I did (it actually says naughty). I f you want to know where I got it just let me
know. The choker. Its very pretty and has a cross, but it reminds him that I need to be punished for my actions. Only he can take it off and only aftermy punishment has been carried out. He will also carry it in his pocket toremind me to be good or it will go on. its really noticeable and probablywill be complimented from time to time but that brings me shame because I know the real reason I am wearing it. It serves two fold. I also made a pretty white one to wear just because. It has inspiration rings that say wife/mother with his initial. It is really working as a visual reminder when
I am in trouble and he thinks I look great in chokers which it why he chose that. If you are interested in having one made for you, just let me know. I am working on setting up an Etsy store just for the chokers. Many saying available in sterling or plated silver.

God Bless,

Mandy

1 comment: